Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our house in the middle of our street......

Well after many months waiting for pictures of our new house, I've finally delivered.
We love our new house. I can't believe the difference in the amount of space. It is so nice to be able to go into the living room and read a book or talk on the phone, and have the kids or Eric in another room playing or watching TV.

The trim color could be better, but a coat of paint is easy to slap on and we have plans to paint the house this summer or fall. We will keep you updated on the new house
color.

Here is a picture of the porch on the front of the house and the flower beds in front of the porch, which I look forward to improving and
filling up with colorful flowers this summer.

Here is a picture of the back of our house and a portion of the yard. We have a nice covered
patio, and yes the lattice is coming down.

Here is a picture of our tree and my little garden area
(under the window).

I can't tell you how nice it is to finally have a back yard. I have been waiting for one for 8 years. Hip hip hooray...The time has finally come!

5 comments:

Krysta said...

WOW! What the heck? I go to work one day and come home to find a brand new blog with NEW pictures on it! Pretty cool... :)

arianabanana said...

Yay!!! New blog entries!! Im so excited for your house and all your projects you get to do!!! Everything you get your hands on ends up beautiful, so I cant wait to see how it turns out....and of course, Id love to help too!!!

Becca said...

I don't know why but it makes my heart so happy to see your house! It's AWESOME! I think it just makes me SO happy for you guys and I know your boys will love it. I think it makes me feel better, too, to be able to visualize where you live... I miss ya. You guys deserve it...looks like a great place.

Petersons said...

I'm so glad to see you updated too! Your boys are sooo cute. Love the house. Yes, take the lattice down. I've NEVER been to Colorado...I need to come visit you.

Tracy said...

I think your house is SOOO stinkin cute! I'll bet the inside will be even cuter when Jenna gets done with it! You deserve the BEST! I'm way happy 4 U....do your boys want a cat?