Monday, June 2, 2008

Chase Eats Dirt

So I was out planting my roses the other night, and Colin and chase were having a blast digging and playing in the dirt. Chase loves it. I can't keep him away from the dirt. When ever we go outside he makes a strait shot right to the dirt. This night, he was wet, muddy and had made a muddy paste in his mouth with all the dirt he had eaten. He just smiled at me and let me know how happy he was to be outside. Crunch, Crunch, Crunch was all I herd throughout his bath, jammies, and nigh night time. Eat dirt, eat dirt, eat dirt...Yummmmmm. You have to admit, He is pretty cute.

5 comments:

Krysta said...

Wow, thats pretty gross.

Monica Polad said...

Yummy Dirt! Kids are too much fun and can get dirty anywhere! I love it! What a fun birthday party! We love transformers at our house too!

Wendeloo1 said...

They are both SO cute! I think the dirt chewing all night would have sent me over the nails-scratching-the-chalkboard edge!!!

Thanks for your comments on my blog! I love hearing from you!

Becca said...

TOO CUTE. What is it about kids and dirt? There is some serious magnetic force or something. I love that Chase was crunching for hours. What a cutie.

Tracy said...

Boys are so cute! So I have a strange question.....did the dirt crunch crunch crunch OUT of the diaper too? just curious....he he! Miss you guys!