Saturday, June 21, 2008

Memorial Day


On Memorial day we finally went to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. I've been wanting to go there for a while and every time I would bring up going, my dad would always say "what is so great about garden of the gods?" I would say "nothing necessarily, I just haven't been before". It became a joke because when ever we had time to do something I would always say lets go to the garden of the gods, and my dad would roll his eyes. Anyway, It was great and beautiful and a perfect day to go. A little overcast and cool. We also had Diana and Josie with us it was nice.

5 comments:

Krysta said...

There's getting to be WAY too many babies in this family! :)

Petersons said...

It's so fun to see all your family...I didn't even know Diana had a baby!
Anyway, I would love to see you when you come out. We will be out of town for a week for our big family vacation w/ Scott's family the week of July 24th, but other than that, I'm here! My cell is 885-5795 :) Miss you.

Becca said...

Awww...super cute pictures. It makes me want to move to Colorado...tomorrow. :) I miss you guys.

Tara said...

Jenna! This is Tara from the BYU sewing room days. I am so excited to find you after all these years. You have kids! We have a lot of catching up to do. I'll try sending you an email. Hope to hear from you soon.

Michelle said...

K jenna Where's an update? :)Love ya.