Monday, June 2, 2008

Five Years old!

Well Colin had a Birthday week! His grammy came to visit him for his birthday, we had a family party and took Colin to Casa Bonitas (one of his favorite places to go) it is like the Mayan in Salt Lake, but Casa Bonitas is the original....And I mean original. I don't think they have done one thing in 36 years to change or update it in any way. Oh yeah and the food is terrible. But he had fun and both grandmas and Bapa, and cousins were there to celebrate with him. He Opened presents that night and got a bike, scooter, and a helmet. He loves them!






























Then on Saturday he had a friend party. We had a lot of fun. We played water games, and duck duck goose, hit a pinata, went through an obstacle course, opened presents, ate cake and ice cream cones, and played. They had a great time. I hope Colin knows how much he is loved. He is a great person to have around.

Oh yeah... His theme this year was transformers. And he was very specific about having an oreo cake with bumblebee ( the transformer) on it. I did the best I could, and it tasted really good!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Looks like Colin had a great time! I'm sad I missed his party :( And seeing his picture, I miss my dad, too.

Becca said...

We love you, Colin! Ethan misses you so much. You definitely look all grown up! Wish we could've come to the parties!