Sunday, November 30, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008 was fun. We had my niece Josie with us and I was able to make her a butterfly costume. She was so cute. I also tried to get chase to wear the lion hat that went with his costume,but he refused so he trick or treated as half a lion. And of course Colin had to be Bumblebee from transformers. He is obsessed with transformers.

It is a tradition that we have a Spooky Halloween dinner before we go trick or treating, and this year we were able to have my parents and the missionaries over to join in our spooooky dinner.
On the menu:
Mr. Bones Ribs (baby backs)
Eyeball salad (grape salad)
Witches fingers (yam and regular fries)
Pirates teeth (corn)
orange goo (orange punch)
Quite delicious if I do say so myself...And the missionaries agreed.





Cutie pie butterfly.

4 comments:

Monica Polad said...

The kids look so cute! It is great to see you posting again! Danny and I love to see your family. Hope you guys are doing great!

Michelle said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! Yeah you updated your blog. :) I love those costumes you made. You are so talented!

the5firds said...

Hey Jenna, It was great to see you last week! I caught you off Ariane's blog.

Lisa said...

Hi Jenna! I'm glad you found my blog. It was fun looking at yours and seeing what you've been up to!Cute Halloween costumes and great home decor! Want to come do mine? BTW,thank you for the Christmas card! I didn't send one out this year-I'm a slacker!So good to hear from you!!!