Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wow. It has been way too long since I wrote, and I have a ton of pictures and things to share with all of you that we did this summer, but it is almost too intimidating to start, because there are so many. Anyway, I was reading my sister Krysta's blog and was inspired to write, because I have two new little nephews, Ashe and Ronan Fecke. They are so cute and I am grateful they are here and are doing so well. Ill have to admit, I still worry about them since they are so small. Krysta is a trooper and is recovering well.
With that said...Im a new auntie.

4 comments:

Petersons said...

Yes they are adorable! I hope everything goes smoothly :) I miss you and your posts...so let's see some pictures!
Oh, and Dustin Tanner is my friend on Facebook and he told me to tell you "Hello!" Gosh he's cute. He's accomplished alot and has a beautiful family.

Jenn said...

YEAH! I've been waiting forever for you to post something! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the ward for me. I miss it.
Congrats on the new additions!

John Petersen said...

Here's a little encouragement to post a few summer photos. I can't wait to see 'em. Hope you are doing great.

Krysta said...

wow, I check your blog and not only is there a new post, but it is about me! I want to see pictures.